Monday, October 13, 2008

photostory

This week was really interesting for me. I thought this was an interesting tool for all of us to use. I watched a couple different photo stories and I thought they were realy interesting. I watched 'Romeo and Juliet' by jessica Oler - I liked how she used the 'Romoe and Juliet" song - it tied in well with her story. I also watched "A Wrinkle in Time" trailer. It was nice how she used real pictures to do a trailer for the book - I found it very entertaining. The other one I watched was about Healthy eating for children. I thought this was a great idea to use photostory for. IT was informational, but also enjoyable. I think this tool can be really helpful for children. Like I said, it can be very informational, but interesting. I tried to put the video up, but it was having problems. So I talked to some of the other people in the class who had this problem, and they said to just put the link. i enjoyed making mine and realized there was a lto to do with these options.

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=979d0a8d1981803f957e

No comments: