Monday, September 29, 2008

STORY

This week for IP&T we have to create a project using PhotoStory. I decided to do a twist on a fairy tale. Here are my layouts. Hopefully it turns out cool... : )
I learned a lot doing this, even though we haven't quite finished it yet. I have never used PhotoStory before, but I really like it. It's a new type of technology that I think can be really helpful in the classroom. This would be great to do to introduce a new book or a new them to the classroom. It is nice to have a lot of different methods to teach. I realized I can do a lot with photostory like claymation, fairytales, ABC books, music vidoes, and voice recordings. I thought they were all really good ideas to use. I did not realize that it was so accessible. Now that I have Photo Story on my computer, I think I will use it a lot more.













No comments: