Saturday, September 27, 2008

Talk about a great weekend

I just love weekends, especially ones like we are having so far. It started last night with a great date with this guy in my ward, which was really fun. We also cleaned the apartment this weekend for cleaning checks, so our home is wonderful!! THis morning we slept in until about... ten.. I know, kinda late, but so wonderful. When we got up, we were waiting for our cleaning checks to start so I just layed on my bed for a while. We listened to all the David Archuleta songs we could find, read scriptures, and talked about our great Friday night. Then cleaning checks came and we passed!!! Then Tara said she would go on ANOTHER bike ride with me. She's truly amazing. We went for another ten miler and it felt great. It helped that Tara FINALLY had a bike that fit her. We made pretty good time and only ate a few bugs on the way. Oh yeah, Tara did freak out because a grasshopper was "attacking her bike"... yeah, she's great. Now we are home and we are going to go shopping before we head up to Salt Lake for the Relief Society Broadcast and dinner after that. Tomorrow is Sunday, which is always wonderful. I love having great weekends. My parents are coming in town this next week and I can't wait to see them. They are the best parents ever!! Well, there's my weekend. It was great.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Awesome, Em! All these dates this semester..how fun! Was this one with the same guy that you went out with before? And there's nothing like a clean apartment. Tell you parents hi for me!
Love and miss ya!