Saturday, April 11, 2009

Long time no post

Well it has been almost 3 months since I did my last post. Life has been crazy, but great. I just finished my month in fourth grade and I absolutley loved it. This has been one of the busiest semesters, but also a good one. I can't believe how fast it went by. I am headed home to Indiana in a week and a half. While there, I will help my family get ready to move. They are headed to Peru this summer and will be there for a couple years. I am excited to spend a little more time with them before they leave. They are just the best.

While in fourth grade, we had one lesson where we talked about some of our favorite things (yes, from sound of music, or PSYCH). I decided that writing out some of my favorite things would be a great post. I am currently at number 104 on my list. I have just chosen some of my top, top favorite things to write about here.

1.The smell of a freshly mowed lawn (yes, gasoline, too)
2. Puddles of rain
3. Perky, my puppy!
4. laughing until you cry
5. Surprise packages in the mail - thanks mom!
6. Talking to my niece and nephew on the phone
7. My family - talking with them and being with them
8. Eating food out of the carton
9. Sleeping in - I am really good at this one
10. Reading Harry Potter (again)
11. Having Funny dreams and then sharing them
12. The smell of a rain storm
13. laying out in the sun with a good book - even in AZ when it is 119 degrees
14.Playing Yahtzee with Tara - YAHTZEE - uh Em, that's a four!!!
15.Giggling
16.Being with my sister Jen
17.NEW SOCKS!!!
18. Watching a thunderstorm from the front porch of my house with my family
19. Listening to a new song over and over until I have it memorized (i.e. David Archuleta, Taylor Swift, Hollywood's not America...)
20. Getting sucked into a book - feeling like I am in the book.
21. Seeing my family after being a way for a long time (ten days!!!)
22. Sharing Smallville talks with Tom
23. Writing Poems with Matt
24. Jim Brickman - or any piano music
25. Playing Harry Potter with Laura under the stairs, then playing Star Wards with David

These are just a few of my favorite things. I will try to write a little more often!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

YAY FOR YAHTZEE! So great. I love your favorite things! Especially singing to all of those songs over and over again with you! Love you BAAAAAD! XOXO